As conflicts spread, galactic prestige becomes all-important, both to extract concessions and to fend off attackers. Meanwhile, the Alien departure point is located and the Uplift Overseers arise. Can you build the most prosperous and powerful space empire in a galaxy on the brink of total war?
This third expansion to Race for the Galaxy adds new Start Worlds, Goals, game cards, and rules for Galactic Prestige. New solitaire game counters and drafting rules for six players are also provided.
- 1 replacement Galactic Federation
- 4 new Start World cards, numbered 12 to 15
- 44 new game cards
- 6 Prestige/search action cards
- 1 Prestige Leader tile
- 30 Prestige chips: 25 @ 1 and 5 @ 5
- 1 5 VP chip
- 1 search/solitaire setup sheet
- 2 “Most” goals (large tiles)
- 3 “First” goals (small tiles)
- 3 counters to track special Military
- 8 counters for temporary Military
- 2 counters for solitaire game
*NOTE* This is not the full game, Race for the Galaxy and the first two expansions (The Gathering Storm, and Rebel vs. Imperium) are required for play.
More Information: Link