Once upon a time, there are two ancient civilizations：Taro and Sweet Potato. They launch war for many decades to win the name of “Amazing Crop.” They think only ONE civilization can survive in the world. When the western Taro and eastern Sweet Potato fight with each other. Who could win the war ? Maybe they just fight in your backyard right now secretly……
Players will lead Taro or Sweet Potato. Each cropper has it own feature, and you can place it in any zone. (Choose one from Grass, Earth or Stone)
There have 5 types of frame:
- Grass (Farmer) : Restricts your opponent to place the croppers at Grass Zone.
- Earth (Miner) : Restricts your opponent to place the croppers at Earth Zone.
- Stone (Carrier) : Restricts your opponent to place the croppers at Stone Zone.
- White (Noble) : Restricts your opponent to place the croppers at current Zone.
- Black (Devil) : Restricts your opponent to place wherever you want.
You can get points by Score Harvest(Connect Harvest / Special Harvest / Force Harvest). When you harvest croppers, take these croppers back to the prepare zone and turn them to the other side. The croppers will become new croppers that you can plant. Until one player gets 5 points, the game will over.
Line up your Cropper Tiles and occupy more territories to win Taro vs. Sweet Potato!
More Information: Link